Thursday, February 11, 2021

Hilltop View

This week it's a finish for "Hilltop View" (and a start for another landscape). Glad to have this one done, and relieved I can still handle a landscape this size using the hack(s) covered in my last post.

On to photos (excuse the pins at top):

Hilltop View, 42" wide x 43" long

Click on any photo to enlarge:







(shows texture a bit better)















(Forgot it was February! Where did the time go?)

The quilt is listed in my shop now (see Etsy link button on sidebar) and ready for shipping!

Have a great weekend!

Linda

7 comments:

  1. Another great landscape Linda! Thank you for the closeups which were fun to study. Oddly, we both must be thinking somewhat alike because I had appliqued wee birds onto my second last landscape. I'm working on a new one now and trying very hard to step outside my comfort zone with it. Not sure how successful it will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! That's fun, to step out of your comfort zone...exciting! And it almost always works out, if not the first time, then with some tweaking. Funny about the birds!

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful! I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled merely to prevent spam. Your comment should show up within a day or two. Thank you for your patience.