Thursday, April 15, 2021

Ugly Hand-painted Fabric BEFORE Cutting...

 These 3 "before" photos should have been included in my most recent post (you'll have to scroll down to the "after" photos; for some reason Blogger isn't allowing me to close up that space)...


I mean, seriously ugly!!...although, believe it or not, I'm using the one at top right in a landscape now.
Go figure!


Used way too much water on this one--
AND transferred the paper-towel pattern
when I blotted the excess water!
This was a "scrunch" experiment...interesting
but impossible to use in a landscape.











Not sure where the "before" of that purple one is

And here are the "after" photos...






These will be used in mini-landscapes (or by my granddaughter)

Love these!

Really glad I finally cut these up!

Have a great weekend!

Linda

4 comments:

  1. Fun to see the 'before' pictures of the fabrics...honestly, I would have happily used at least two of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one at top left, first photo, looks like it would be somewhat redeemable, but it really had a muddy look to it, at least in person.

      Delete
  2. Love your efforts. I like the ones at the very top of your post & when you cut them into strips I see lots of possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rhonda. Looking forward to brainstorming about end-use ideas!

      Delete

Comment moderation has been enabled merely to prevent spam. Your comment should show up within a day or two. Thank you for your patience.