Saturday, June 15, 2019

Done and Done

This week it's an overdue finish for the third (and last!) triple-arch window quilt, Forest Villa.


Here are some closeups:




As I finished this landscape quilt, it suddenly occurred to me that I had packed the previous arched-window quilt, Wooded Villa, for shipping without sewing a hanging sleeve on it. If that doesn't prove I was ready to be done with this series, I don't know what does!

Next week, a finish for the undersea quilt.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Linda

6 comments:

  1. This one absolutely glows! And I love the kitty enjoying the view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the kitty, too, especially today, as we just lost our mostly black, tortoiseshell cat this morning. She had a good, long life. Interesting "coincidence" that this was the most recent photo posted on my blog.

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry! Losing a beloved pet isn't easy and I know she will be missed.

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much. It's definitely been a sad time, even though we knew it was coming. We are focused on making sure her son doesn't feel lonely now. He's had her with him all of his 9 years of life.

      Delete
  2. It's beautiful and it's a wonderful series. I know you will eventually be glad that you finished it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled merely to prevent spam. Your comment should show up within a day or two. Thank you for your patience.